Osmiridium Coins - Un-couterfeit-able currency
Introducing the 1 troy oz Osmium coin
the BitCoin of precious metal tangible assets
Osmiridium is the name given to a metal that is the combination of the two elements osmium and iridium that are side by side on the periodic chart of the elements. Both metals have a theoretical density that is slightly above 22.5g/cc, making them the densest elements in existence.
- Osmiridium coins are the first ever precious metal coins that can be traded with absolute confidence between two people with no special analytical knowledge. This has never been done. All other precious Platinum Group Metals (PGMs) Platinum, Gold and Silver require complicated analytical testing to be absolutely sure of the content and purity of the metal.
- These 22g/cc osmiridium coins are Un-counterfeitable by the laws of physics.
- Osmiridium is 500 times less abundant than gold.
- Osmiridium is 10 times less abundant than rhodium which had a speculation price increase from $400 an oz to $10,000 an oz between 2004 and 2008.
- The Indiegogo 15,000 limited edition coins will have unique, first ever, numismatic value as well as intrinsic value due to the scarcity of the platinum group metal.